Girl dies of burns caused by LPG gas leak accident

A 23-year-old girl, who suffered burn injuries due to a cooking gas leak at her house in North Kashmir’s Kupwara district today morning succumbed to injuries at the SMHS Hospital this evening.

The girl Zeenat Tariq, 23, died after not responding to the treatment. She had sustained more than 75% burn injuries in the accident,’ a medico told news agency Kashmir News Trust.

One of the members of the victim’s family said she went to the kitchen to boil milk around 6 am unaware that the gas has been leaking. She lit the stove and there was a blast.

The body after the completion of all formalities has been handed over to family. [KNT]

Network KNT

Network Kashmir is sister concern of Kashmir based News Agency Kashmir News Trust. Network KNT is a sincere attempt from budding Journalists of Kashmir to present News in its true form without any favoritism and bias.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button