Srinagar man dies of electric shock in Pulwama – ‘Kashmir News Trust #KNT

‘Kashmir News Trust #KNT

A local from Srinagar died due to an electric shock in South Kashmir’s Pulwama village, official sources said.

They said an elderly man from Srinagar had gone to Trichal village of Pulwama to see her sister where she is wedded.

The victim identified as Ghulam Hasan Bakshi received an electric shock while repairing a switch. He was taken to District Hospital Pulwama where doctors declared him dead.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law. [KNT]

Network KNT

Network Kashmir is sister concern of Kashmir based News Agency Kashmir News Trust. Network KNT is a sincere attempt from budding Journalists of Kashmir to present News in its true form without any favoritism and bias.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button