Man electrocuted to death in South Kashmir

Kashmir News Trust #KNT

A man died of electric shock while taking a bath in his bathroom in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Wednesday morning.

Reports said that a man identified as Abdul Majeed Wagay, a resident of Brah Ranipora area of Shangus Anantnag came in contact with a live wire in his bathroom. He felt unconscious after receiving an electric shock and was shifted to a nearby health facility where doctors declared him dead.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law and started investigation. (KNT)

Tariq Nabi Bhat

Tariq Nabi Bhat works as Reporter in Srinagar for News Agency Kashmir News Trust (KNT). He mostly looks after online part of the agency

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button