22-year old youth electrocuted while installing ‘Muharram’ Banner in Central Kashmir’s Budgam

Kashmir News Trust [KNT]

A young man died after receiving an electric shock when he was installing ‘Muharram’ Banner at his house in Mirgund area of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district.

The victim identified as 22-year old Syed Ajaz Moosvi son of Syed Mustafa of Mirgund sustained burn injuries when he came in contact with a live wire passing atop his house.

Local sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust he was shifted to District Hospital Budgam where doctors referred him to SMHS Hospital Srinagar.

The victim died in Srinagar hospital due to severe burn injuries.

Tanveer Hussain

Tanveer Hussain is a video journalist working for news agency Kashmir News Trust (KNT) in Central Kashmir's Budgam.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button