Kashmir

Fire breaks out in Sopore Court room

Sopore: Fire broke out in a courtroom in North Kashmir’s Sopore town. However, the timely action from firefighters prevented the fire from spreading to other parts of the building.

An official from Fire and Emergency Services told news agency Kashmir News Trust that due to an electric short circuit fire broke out in the e-section of Sopore courtroom. He said that a fire tender from Sopore rushed to spot in time and doused the fire.

There was no major loss in the incident, he said. (KNT)

Network KNT

Network Kashmir is sister concern of Kashmir based News Agency Kashmir News Trust. Network KNT is a sincere attempt from budding Journalists of Kashmir to present News in its true form without any favoritism and bias.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button