Fire breaks out in Bone and Joint Hospital Barzulla

Srinagar: Patients were evacuated to safer places after flames emanated from the Emergency Theater at Bone and Joint Hospital Barzulla here in Srinagar.

A hospital employee told news agency Kashmir News Trust that the fire started from the Emergency Theater possibly due to the short circuit.

He said it engulfed other parts quickly, much chaos to the patients and attendants.

Also Read: Five Gurez villages without electricity after fire damages Diesel Generator

Patients and attendants were seen running from the hospital while employees and others evacuated the badly fractured patients to safer places.

Fire tenders were on the job when this report was being filed. (KNT)

Also Watch:



Network KNT

Network Kashmir is sister concern of Kashmir based News Agency Kashmir News Trust. Network KNT is a sincere attempt from budding Journalists of Kashmir to present News in its true form without any favoritism and bias.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button