Fire breaks out in Srinagar hostel – ‘Kashmir News Trust’ #KNT

‘Kashmir News Trust’ #KNT

Gas leakage caused a fire in a hostel in Kashmir capital Srinagar resulting in partial damage to the kitchen.

Official sources said that fire broke out in a Gujjar and Bakerwal Hostel located at Hamdaniya Colony of Bemina Srinagar.

Fire-fighters rushed to the spot in the time and doused it, however, the kitchen of the hostel was damaged in the incident.

Police have registered a case and started an investigation.

Official sources said that prima facie it seems the fire was caused due to the leakage in Liquified Petroleum Gas Cylinder.

No student was injured in the incident. (KNT)

Network KNT

Network Kashmir is sister concern of Kashmir based News Agency Kashmir News Trust. Network KNT is a sincere attempt from budding Journalists of Kashmir to present News in its true form without any favoritism and bias.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button