Electrician electrocuted to death at Srinagar Airport – “Kashmir News Trust” [KNT]

Kashmir News Trust [KNT]

An Electrician died at Srinagar Airport while receiving an electric shock on Sunday, official sources said.

They said Parvaiz Ahmad Rather son of Gul Rather, a resident of Buchroo Chadoora town of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district working at Srinagar Airport received burn injuries due to electric shock. He was shifted to District Hospital Budgam where he succumbed.

Police in this regard have registered a case under relevant sections of law. (KNT)

Network KNT

Network Kashmir is sister concern of Kashmir based News Agency Kashmir News Trust. Network KNT is a sincere attempt from budding Journalists of Kashmir to present News in its true form without any favoritism and bias.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button