Kupwara man dies after consuming ‘poison’

Kupwara: A man from Kupwara who had consumed some poisonous substance died in the Srinagar hospital on Tuesday.

Hospital sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust that a man (name withheld) from Lolab Kupwara had been admitted at SMHS Hospital after he consumed poison.

After four days of treatment, the 55-year-old man died in the hospital, they said.

Police in this regard had already registered a case under relevant sections of law. (KNT)

Network KNT

Network Kashmir is sister concern of Kashmir based News Agency Kashmir News Trust. Network KNT is a sincere attempt from budding Journalists of Kashmir to present News in its true form without any favoritism and bias.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button