Mason electrocuted while working at Pulwama mosque

PULWAMA: A mason died in hospital after he was electrocuted while working at a mosque in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district.

The incident occurred at Koil village of Pulwama.

Local sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust that a mason who was working at a local Masjid Sharif came into a live electric wire. He was seriously injured.

The locals shifted him to District Hospital Pulwama where doctors declared him dead.

The deceased mason has been identified as 27 year old Parvaiz Ahmed Kanta so of Abdul Rashid Kanta, a resident of Belou Dergund Pulwama.

Police have taken cognizance of the incident. (KNT)

Aasif Ganaie

Aasif Ganaie is a journalist and a news enthusiast based in Jammu & Kashmir. He voyages to explore and uncover the stories that need to be told. The journo also writes about happenings, events and everything that matters.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button